domingo, 24 de fevereiro de 2008

350 - My little game















Deus não tem unidade,
Como a terei eu?
Fernando Pessoa)





Not to touch the earth
Not to see the sun
Nothing left to do, but
Run, run, run
Let's run
Let's run

House upon the hill
Moon is lying still
Shadows of the trees
Witnessing the wild breeze
C'mon baby run with me
Let's run

Run with me
Run with me
Run with me
Let's run

Once I had a little game
I liked to crawl back in my brain
I think you know the game I mean
I mean the game called go insane
Now you should try this little game
Just close your eyes forget your name
Forget the world, forget the people
And well erect a different steeple.

This little game is fun to do.
Just close your eyes, no way to lose.
And Im right here, Im going too.
Release control, were breaking through.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

1902 (da resiliência) - Do que um homem é capaz

Do que um homem é capaz? As coisas que ele faz Pra chegar aonde quer É capaz de dar a vida Pra levar de vencida Uma razão de viver A vida é ...